One Day Tour
One Day Trip
Person per Pax
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pick up from the hotel|
|RETURN TIME||Back to Yogyakarta|
|WEAR||• Adequate clothing
• Bag (bodypack/daypack/backpack)
• Dry bag (jika punya)
• Camera and equipment
• Insect lotion
• Toiletries & make up
• Umbrella/Rain coat
• Personal medicine
• Mobile phone & charger
• Money cash
• The spirit of interacting with the local community
• The spirit of protecting the environment
|INCLUDED||Private Transport AC
Driver as Guide-English Speaking
|PRICE RANGE|| 2 Pax: 1.025.000/Pax
4 Pax: 875.000/Pax
- Pick up from the hotel
- Head to the Traditional Archery place
- Try Javanese Traditional Archery and learn about the philosophy and history. You will also dress up Javanese style.
- Prambanan Tour
- Back to Yogyakarta
- The price is for adult and children above 3 years old
- Children below 3 years old are free
- Children below 3 years old shall be accompanied by minimum of 2 adults, otherwise they will be charged as adults.
- Minimum number of guest booking is 2 (except for the solo traveler package) and the maximum is Itinerary could change due to the present condition
- The booking is made at the minimum 1 day prior to the date
- Free cancellation can be made at the latest 3 days prior to the date. For any cancellation made after 3 days, payment is non-refundable.
- If there is a cancellation of tour made by Campa Tour, the payment made is refundable
- If there is a cancellation of tour due to unforeseen circumstances (force major) such as riots, natural disaster, fire and similar occurrence, such the payment made is non-refundable.
- Any technical coordination will be discussed further between Campa Tour and the participants.
- Account Number for Payment: Bank BRI 0251 01 000 654 305 a.c. PT Campa Pusaka Nusantara
- The payment is made in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) in accordance with the proposed contract price
- Further confirmation please contact Fitria Chairani: (+62) 81263679350.
- The price refers to include & exclude di itinerary.
- Campa Tour is not responsible and may not be sued for:
a. Any loss of participants’ belonging, including: passport, money, jewelry and others by any reason.
b. Damage, loss, or delay of personal luggage by airlines, hotel, and any other means of transport.
c. Death of participants due to the illness, accident, and others
- Participants who booked the tour package is deemed to have read and agree upon this Terms & Conditions
- This Terms & Conditions is binding and may not be amended/annulled by any reasons.